HW 40th Anniversary Show - Huw

John Majka jmajk at INDY.RR.COM
Wed Mar 18 20:15:26 EDT 2009

As a guitar player myself, I've always been hugely impressed with Huw.  He
does indeed have a unique signature style quite unlike that of anyone else
I've ever heard.  I am always completely mesmerized listening to his leads
in Hawkwind and on his solo albums.  Others may speak of Simon's skills, but
for me, Huw is definitely Hawkwind's most musically gifted member.  I'd love
for him to join up with the rest of the hawks for another musical
journey....
John Majka