Franics Rossi says goodbye to his trademark ponytail..hair too thin :(

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 18 21:06:36 EDT 2009

On 3/18/09, Burro Mike <sloterdijk at msn.com> wrote:

> Francis Rossi, has finally lopped off his ponytail, claiming that he
> realized "he looked ridiculous"..QUO will go on!! Read all about it!
> http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/article2309123.ece

Now wait a minute!!
I'm a bit annoyed here, this article made the ponytail sound to me like it
was a 35-year mainstay institution, and being a subscriber to the corny
angle,  dissapointed that my friend who has collected the "band too big for
the USA", or least Texas apparently anyway, since 1969 or so, is only
tracing it back to an 86 LP....
I wonder if I can bring back the mullet in the form of clip-on ponytails?
business during the day
ponytailed freak by night....
hmm