Francis Rossi's ponytail..response to Mike Coleman

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Thu Mar 19 08:46:00 EDT 2009

In response to mike coleman's dating of the ponytail to about 1986..You are correct..Before that Francis just let all his hair hang down..It was about 86 that he decided to tie it back..Actually I think it was that way for live aid already..As for "the band too big for the USA", that's a nice addage but unfortunately NOT true. Quo only charted here once with Pictures of Matchstick men, and it seems every time they tour here they lose money.

Last time was 2003, and I doubt they will ever be back, but who knows with Quo..

Cheers! Mike Burro