best fan recorded shows

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 21 11:39:28 EDT 2009

Is it possible that we could just agree on some Torrent sharing site
with an appropriate usage policy (for a example Dime A Dozen actually
links directly to Hawkwind's official sharing policy on the band
website) and start converting and uploading?  I promise I will seed
and not just leech**.  ;-)

Steve

** The language of Torrenting still mostly sounds like Aklo to me.  ;-)