If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

Denis Regenbrecht denis at PTI-INC.DE
Wed Mar 25 11:34:51 EDT 2009

Hi,

> I buy all my commercially produced MP3s from Amazon.  (I just wish
> they had a broader selection, though it seems to be getting better
> all the time.)

I wish there was a European amazon-music-store, or some way to use the
US-store from Europe... *sigh*
Perhaps some day in the future.

> I heard a rumor that iTunes is going DRM-free, in which case I'll
> give them another look.

It's not a rumour anymore. iTunes-songs have been DRM-free since
January this year. Additionally the standard bitrate is now 256k
instead of 128k for all songs.

(c)IAO
			D+R

np: The Prodigy, "Invaders Must Die"