If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 25 11:42:36 EDT 2009

but this argumenat is about a nasty plague bestowed onto the people since
about 1987
replacing music made by people for the people with, erm
ALIEN CRAP
where's the vinyl in this???
I still remember Neil Young's words "the mind is tricked but the heart is
sad"
attack the record companie's employees as they exit to go home and for god
sake
STEAL EVERYTHING that does not measure 12 x 12
no, I am not serious
I enjoyed posting it though