If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 25 11:58:18 EDT 2009

Steve,

I was wondering about that Calvert gig. Who will get the royalties, then?
How did Voiceprint get hold of it?

I probably will buy it for the better sound quality and extra tracks and it
will get shared.

Steve, your web site is great example an intelligent approach to
downloading. I have appreciated that for years-- I may even have all the
MP3's that used to be there (thanks Dave Anderson)-- and listened to fun
music I couldn't have heard otherwise. It's good to be able to listen to
Krankshaft, too.

Jonathan