A computer question

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Mar 25 13:40:08 EDT 2009

Hi, friends,
I very carefully inserted a disc into the computer, and when I tried to get
it out it wouldn't budge.  I have tried the trick with the paper clip, and
also leaning the tower forward, but the thing is jammed in there, and the
computer doesn't acknowledge it as being there.  Any other ideas?  Honest,
it wasn't me being clumsy.  A friend was standing right there when it
happened, but he knows less about computers than I do, if you can believe
that.  I hope someone has a good idea for getting the disc out, so I can get
the burner back.  Now, the real question is why does this always have to
happen to me?
I don't mean to be a pita with all these computer queries.

Thanks,

Mary