If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Thu Mar 26 09:29:47 EDT 2009

On 26 Mar 2009, at 08:19 , gary shindler wrote:
> But a large number of CDs, albums, etc. at used shops are promo
> copies that the bands are charged for in their advance.

But I expect that the vast _majority_ of used CDs bought and sold are
regular commercial products which were first purchased by someone
else.  Yes, it's doubtless immoral to buy a promo copy -- and more
immoral for a DJ to sell it on, but I expect this is not nearly as
big an issue as digital piracy.

Cheers,
Carl

--