HW: Gun-slung-it

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Fri Mar 27 14:23:49 EDT 2009

jjarrett at CHIARK.GREENEND.ORG.UK writes:

This  just doesn't match my experience at all. There are a fvew
hardliners in  the Nik camp who won't go and see Dave, mainly it seems
because Nik's gigs  are cheaper or because they count themselves as Nik's
friends. And there  is just a size to Hawkwind gigs, with attendant
postering and gig listings  for the relevant venues, that mean people
come out for them who don't for  the smaller bands, perhaps because they
just don't know. But mainly I see  the same people at HW and SR and when
I saw Gunslinger some of them were  there too. The opposition is mainly
the bands themselves, really.  Yours,

Well I'll be at the Gunslinger gig at the Rigger tonight.

Steve.