Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Mar 28 13:47:14 EDT 2009

http://Aural-Innovations.com

MARCH 28, 2009: NEW RADIO SHOW: AURAL INNOVATIONS SPACE ROCK RADIO (#214)

I've uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#214). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #214)

Spaceseed - "Architects of Twilight"/"River in the Sky" (from Architects of
Twilight)
Earthling Society - "EA1729" (from forthcoming Sci-Fi Hi-Fi)
Novadrive - "Fast Than Light" (from forthcoming Made in Space)
Jack In The Box - "The Martians Are Coming"/"Giving Up The Ghost" (from Do
You Believe In Beetles?)
OHead - "Desert Path" (from Gaia's Garden)
River Cow Orchestra - "Chromatophore" (from Rawhide)
Quarkspace - "Red Melt" (from Spacefolds 9)
Goblin - "Suspiria" (from Suspiria)
The Higher Craft - "Legends of Time" (from forthcoming new EP)
Ebonillumini - "Wax Tribe" (from The Ebon Channel)
Navel - "Tres Cosmique" (from Ambient 1: Music for Spaceports)
Fractal - "A Fraction Of One" (from Sequitur)
First Band From Outer Space - "Turn Left to the Mexican Barbeque" (from The
Guitar Is Mightier Than The Gun)
Vert:x - "Cube Abuse" (from Ggantija)
The Rick Ray Band - "Sgt. Pepperspray" (from Violence Marred By Peace)
The Setting Son - "Soulmate" (from Spring Of Hate)
The Dolly Rocker Movement - "Our Brave World" (from Our Days Mind The Time)
The Mojomatics - "Don't Believe Me When I'm High" (from Don't Believe Me
When I'm High 7")
Dragontears - "Sunrise" (from Tambourine Freak Machine)
Serena-Maneesh - "Oxygen Please!" (from Montrose Cadaveric 7")

http://Aural-Innovations.com