Steve Wilson of Porcupine Tree

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Mon Mar 30 13:02:57 EDT 2009

Thanks for the link, I have always preferred vinyl too.  Since it's hard to
clean an album correctly with no sight, and I have a cat and all that hair
in the air, I don't trust myself to play what I have. Chris didn't, and I
don't wish to ruin my albums by getting stuff further in the groove with a
Disk washer.  I'd imagine the turn tables that have a brush attached to the
stylus might make the weight too heavy.  Chris was meticulous while handling
the albums, and they're going to stay in the best shape I can keep them in.
I'm NOT parting with the collection Chris and  I built, even if I have to
build  A shelving unit MYSELF.  I know I have a vinyl copy of "On The Sunday
Of Life."