If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Tue Mar 31 09:34:46 EDT 2009

I'm not a communist, but capitalism isn't all that great, the way it's being
managed.  Theoretically, I suppose both systems have their merits, as long
as they're being managed by flawed humans no matter how good they seem the
result is always going to be the same.  Whether you have people working
collectively for a state, or independently, some people are going to end up
more equal than others, or there'll be fat rich cats at the top, and
everyone else fights for what's left.
I'm not saying anything new, obviously, the barter system would be nice to
see put into action.  We all need money to get by, unfortunately in this age
of consumerism, it seems to be a false deity.  I guess that golden calf was
never really destroyed.
Just a few thoughts I've been milling around since this thread started.  Me,
I don't have any answers, just questions.  Treat people right, is what I
believe and good things will come from that.

Thanks for your indulgence,

Mary