If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 31 10:11:41 EDT 2009

i AGREE
DON'T REALLY NEED A THING IN THIS WORLD OTHER THAN ONE-ANOTHER, AND
HOPEFULLY A STUDIO 45 7INCH OF "TIME FOR SALE"
POLISHING SILVER SHOULD SIMPLY BE FOR THOSe that enjoy it, and the rest of
us can just admire it through the keepers safely open windows, and their
doors should be safe unlocked as well....
Here's hoping there were more than one life forms left on mars when uncle
sam squished one acccidentally and said "oh fu&k"