OFF: If you pirate music, you're downloading communism!

Fri May 1 04:33:56 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 01, 2009 at 10:57:37AM +0100, M Holmes typed out:
> Who was it who said "In capitalism, one man exploits another. In
> communism, it's the other way around"?

	I've only seen this attributed to Robert Anton Wilson, but he
attracts snarky twentieth-century quotes like Wilde attracts nineteenth-
and Shakespeare sixteenth-century ones. Nonetheless, since you ask...
Yours,
	Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk