HW:(slightly off) Special Litmus Gig

Colin Allen colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
Fri May 1 09:26:31 EDT 2009

Litmus will be playing a special gig at the Standard in Walthamstow
(http://www.standardmusicvenue.co.uk) on Friday May 8th to celebrate the
forthcoming release of their third album Aurora. Entry is free and the band
will be playing two sets, one will be the whole of Aurora while the other will
feature old favourites and a few surprises.

Come along and enjoy yourselves!

--- On Wed, 15/4/09, Christian Mumford <royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:

From: Christian Mumford <royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: HW:(slightly off) Special Litmus Gig
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Date: Wednesday, 15 April, 2009, 10:14 AM

Sounds awesome. I'm a million miles away so I can't come. I thought
"Planetfall" was damned great stuff, lots of Hawkwind-style "done
better than Hawkwind" kinda thing. Especially the opener "Destroy The
Mothership" - up there with ICU "Space Invaders".

Christian

NP: Anti-Nowhere League "The Best of The Anti-Nowhere League"

> Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:26:21 +0000
> From: colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK
> Subject: HW:(slightly off) Special Litmus Gig
> To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
>
> Litmus will be playing a free gig at the Standard Music Venue in
Walthamstow (http://www.standardmusicvenue.co.uk) on Friday May 8th to celebrate
the completion of their third album, Aurora.  The band will be playing two sets
so come along and see the sinful cabbalistic light show.