HW:(slightly off) Special Litmus Gig

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 1 16:00:52 EDT 2009

Obviously those 10 cents are worth a CDR full of godlike Trev-songs. Remember, we can also start bootlegging YOUR CD-Rs so RFM gets no money.... not even ten cents. muahaha. why am i attacking friends? i am in the mood  for trouble tonite and Nik & SR had to cancel the oslo gig,,,,,,,,, :-(