HW:(slightly off) Special Litmus Gig

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri May 1 21:09:25 EDT 2009

of course, as the americans (like me), its "my 2 cents", not "my 10 cents" - fish'n'chips halfwit Trev! now say something like 3 pence a shilling and bob's yer uncle (say it RIGHT so I can learn... or you shall TAKE ME TO BURN like a lost little GIRL IN MY OWN LITTLE WORLD!). Like I can never figure out the Danish counting money system.... "fem og en halv fjæsj" is like a fiver and a 75 or something.

As for Nik & Co. this time it was the promoters fault (unlike the Hawkwind Oslo gig 18 april which ALSO WAS CANCELLED). Norway + Hawkwind never works out.

Ok. "I am the God of hellfire!".

Christian (who also wonders how Edgar Broughton Band were at the Oslo fest where Nik shouldabeen)