if you download music, your pirating pre-teen sexual confusion

Tue May 5 10:55:01 EDT 2009

On Sun, Apr 05, 2009 at 06:38:27AM -0500, mike coleman typed out:
> watch out for an act called ZONE 6......awesome, not sure if the band is out
> of Germany but the label is, apologies I"ve forgotten it, but will find
> out......trust me on this one

	I saw Zone Six at Roadburn 2008, and they were actually quite
fun. Not incendiary, but a Krautjam band who knew each other well enough
to be able to shift riffs when they got stuck and recover when somebody
let the musical ball drop. I'd happily see them again. Really friendly
guys too, and if I'm thinking of the right band they also win the 2008
edition of the Simon King Award for Skinny Drummers, rope-thin guy
with blond crew cut and lots of eyeliner. He hit things *very hard*.

	Investigation shows that the Roadburn performance can be
streamed from the web here:
http://3voor12.vpro.nl/speler/ondemand/39702923
so you can hear for yourself on what Mike and I can agree... Yours,
								    Jon

--
"When fortune wanes, of what assistance are quantities of elephants?"
	    (Juvaini, Afghan Muslim chronicler, c. 1206)
 Jon Jarrett, Fitzwilliam Museum, jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk