HW: Meads Of Asphodel

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 7 10:22:57 EDT 2009

Well, i am gonna reply to my own post after a quick trip to the post office where i picked up........

Meads Of Asphodel - The Excommunication of Christ

Well, they must have a different vocalist on the new one.... The older stuff is like a growl (kinda bad technically IMO, at least compared to the "Cradle of Filth" style howls on the newest CD) but it has Huw and Davey on "Assault & Battery", and it is a really neat version too...

Meads Of Asphodel - Damascus Steel

More Alan and Huw! "Sword of The East" is indeed pretty cool.

of course the Meads own material isn't bad either (trying not to be subjective to the HW connections)

Christian