Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Does Not Care Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Thu May 7 12:07:26 EDT 2009

http://Aural-Innovations.com

MAY 7, 2009: NEW RADIO SHOW: SPACE DOES NOT CARE (#15)

I've uploaded a new show from Space Does Not Care (show #15). See the
playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in both
streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page
at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Space Does Not Care (show #15)

Chuck Rosenberg did a radio show dubbed "Space Does Not Care" from 1999-2003
at KUCR out of Riverside, CA, which streamed on-line for most of that time.
The format of the new online version of Space Does Not Care is secured by
Chuck under the umbrella of Psych/Space/Kraut/Electro/Indie/Folk/Noise-rock.

HELIOS CREED - "Tele-Vision" (from Planet X - Amphetamine Reptile)
AMP/THIRD EYE FOUNDATION - "Ombres" (from Saddar Bazaar split 7" -
Enraptured)
THIRD EYE FOUNDATION - "Science Fiction (edit)"/"An Even Harder Shade of
Dark"/"In Bristol With a Pistol" (from Collected Works - Domino)
INCREDIBLE EXPANDING MINDFUCK - "We Are Not Alone" (from Arcadia Son -
Hidden Art)
SUBARACHNOID SPACE - "Whispers of Momentum" (from Ether Or - Unit Circle)
ANUBIAN LIGHTS - "12-24-2011" (from The Jackal and Nine EP - Cleopatra)
FLOWCHART - "Of A" (from Evergreen Noise Is Flexible - Darla)
SADDAR BAZAAR - "Arabesque" (from Amp/3EF split 7")
SALARYMAN - "Rather" (from ST'd - 12 Inch Records)
SCHEMA - "Far From Where We Began" (from ST'd - 5 Rue Constantine)
STEREOLAB - "The Light That Will Cease To Fail" (from Switched On - Too
Pure)
ABSYNTH - "Artemisia Absinthium Absinthis"
SCATTERED PLANETS - "Das Andere Idyl" (from Andromeda Keg Party)
SCATTERED PLANETS - "Double Vision" (from Drinking with Aliens)
QUARKSPACE - "Pavlovian Causeway" (from Drop - Eternity's Jest)
OZONE PLAYER - "The Wobbling Wardrobe" (from E - OY Visual Power)
KYRON X GRIDDLE - "Zahnestadt"/"Beyond City Walls" (from City Made Of Teeth
- Black Note)
WORD OF LIFE - "When I Was In Space..." (from ...Dust - Xotic Mind)
JFK JR. ROYAL AIRFORCE - "6231 Garbage Man" (from 2 - Slutfish)
HAWKLORDS - "Drug Cabinet Key" (from Hawkwind Friends & Relations -
Flicknife)
PXR1 - "Spirit Of The Age" (The Elf & The Hawk - Black Widow)

http://Aural-Innovations.com