OFF: Judge Trev on Cosmic Puffin bill

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 7 17:37:48 EDT 2009

and Jon, Trev was educated at University, so he used two pieces of strong
cardboard, and better still, showed his rather high IQ by writing "do not
bend"
so resultantly, the spankin' mint copy I lost is right back with me and I'll
never have a sense of loss
Good thing I know the universal secret to removing the "baked in" record
from the printed inner
If I ever take it out, that is......(uh-oh, maybe I do not, it's a PRINTED
INNER, very ICU-ish at that)...maybe better just look at the LP while I play
"rot in burning hell" over and over and over from the CD, which, by the way,
if you own the GWR version you cash in it for a sack of fresh cod
should I play Larry Boyd's CD now???  will I be bored???