recap of May 8th gig and the only songs I remember

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat May 9 12:13:14 EDT 2009

 Greetings friends,
A nice gig last night, though this time round, I don't remember much of my own set..The tunes below are the only ones I can definitively say we actually played, though I'm sure there were a few more.

I want to thank stalwart bassist Jeff Berry for being there and wish him luck on his yearly Shakespeare festival. He'll be working on two productions for the next several months, so we won't see him in the lineup till about Mid August.

The other peformers were excellent. Astronaut Jones got things started and then Anton Roolaart played a fantastic set with bass and synth accompaniment. I was thrilled to be able to jump up and play tamborine with them and do a little background singing.

Maybe Jeff Berry can respond to this note and tell us what other songs we played? We didn't go on until 12, so I was in my twilight state :)

We need to increase the numbers for these events if we want to keep this concert series going. Please come and join us..Nothing yet scheduled for now, but I will be playing a special gig in Pitman, New Jersey on August 7th, with Stewkey of NAZZ. That should be a fantastic show, as it takes place at 'The Bus Stop Music Cafe': check them out at: http://www.myspace.com/busstopmusic

the only songs I remember:

May 8th, 2009

Hamilton Lanes, Hamilton, New Jersey

Mike Burro: guitar/vocals