Off/ dangerous phishing within this list

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 12 15:50:18 EDT 2009

Have I just been Hamburger-Halfwitted by Jean??
anyway I see Hagfish and ChipsWit liked myittle payback for making me look
like I had a cushy life of just eating at McDonald's any old time I please