Off/ dangerous phishing within this list

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 12 16:19:32 EDT 2009

Arjan I even sent him money to get him to shuttup
in fact, the PayPal instructions which asked for no item, and then I even
told him "do whatever you want with the money" simply said
shut up
repeat
shuttup
I'm noticing a trend here and I blame Christian