dangerous LIVE CHRONICLES phishing within this list

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 12 18:02:09 EDT 2009

The Live Chronicles is simply the USA promotional LP version, with a gold
stamp on the back, that was originally given to me by my rejected (but still
trying) Catholic friend who just found me on Facebook so I had to kill that,
good riddance anyway I suppose, that he had got from a girlfriend working at
a record company
exit that copy to "cowboy mike", a fellow Hawkfan met while on LSD in a
parking lot through a neighbor girl
Next came another mint one off eBay, lost when I learned the hard way that
theatening to kill your own mother is not the best way to keep a large HW
collection
Now I know where one is at the handsome sum of 75 dollars, and while the
Hawkwind Hitler would tell me not to pay that much, I think I might be
willing to shell some OPP on it
the Demo CDs are the RCA (and Xenon) demo CD's, and just to make clear, I am
not offering copies of these to anyone but the list owner because my boss
monitors this list and Brock trumps Hendrix
there is a smashing version of Lost Chronicles, as well as a "Sword of the
East"
My songs, by the way, that I love, from XENON, are "Neon Skyline" (another
delicious alternate version here), and "the War I Survived", which to me is
about me still being on the BOC-L
as for "Star Cannibal", is that a bass riff or what???