dangerous Xenon Codex phishing within this list

Christian Mumford royalistradio at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 12 18:16:36 EDT 2009

> My songs, by the way, that I love, from XENON, are "Neon Skyline" (another
> delicious alternate version here), and "the War I Survived", which to me is
> about me still being on the BOC-L
> as for "Star Cannibal", is that a bass riff or what???

I love Neon Skyline (the way it the song kicks in the middle after the ambient break) and also The War I Survived = excellent Hawkwind for anyone hearing them for the first time to find out what they are about... i feel like a 16 year lad discovering Hawkwind again every time XC comes up to discussion. XC was my second Hawkwind CD (the pic disc) and those 2 and "Sword Of The East" ahhh....... not to mention "Good EVening" and "Mutation Zone" hehehe. They are great spoof Hawkwind IMO.

PS, the silver GWR "Xenon Code X" won't do! Its misspelled! HELP! Find me a picture version with the proper X in the Codex!

Christian

NP: Edward Ka-Spel "Aaazhyd China Doll"