HW: 40th Anniversary Show

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Wed May 13 11:05:54 EDT 2009

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 5:07 AM, SHLL (Scott Heller) <shll at hagedorn.dk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Anyone want to speculate on what might happen at these two shows? What guests, special set lists (one song from every album, etc..)... free limited CD for everyone (ha.ha..)... I am very very curious. I am very sad that I can't go to the Hawklords event which is in less than a month. I was in London for it when it was cancelled. Damn...

I'm was still thinking about making a mad last minute dash for it...
but then I start hearing rumors that they won't be performing any
Brock tunes... argh.

http://www.johncoulthart.com/feuilleton/2008/12/05/the-sonic-assassins/

> Will Dave perform the HW catalog solo acoustic??

Have you seen the youtube clips of recent performances?  They're rocking.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dfag8rYNqM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUCwml_Nrns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxDWjKlndpk

Steve