OFF: Rush (was Re: OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The Legendary Pink Dots)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 14 13:24:33 EDT 2009

that concert just blew me away, but lucklily not out of my seat like Triumph
did
I recorded it and I hope it is now destroyed as my squeaky little 13 year
old voice was on it (all over it)
I remember making David Shin (I hope he is alive and well) take the (stupid
looking) official hemisphers t-shirt that I failed to get at the show, right
off his back one sunny day in exchange for marijuana or the use of my
motorcycle