OFF: Rush (was Re: OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The Legendary Pink Dots)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 14 14:22:29 EDT 2009

On 5/14/09, Theodore O Jackson <tjackson at syr.edu> wrote:

> that concert just blew me away, but lucklily not out of my seat like
> Triumph
> did
> I recorded it and I hope it is now destroyed as my squeaky little 13 year
> old voice was on it (all over it)
> Then there'd be TWO squeaky little 13-year-old voices on it!

tj

hahaha that's great!!!
I was thinking just last night, that if I get lucky enough to actually be
buried somewhere, I think I'd want this simple thing on the marker:  "it
came from space"
also, didn't I follow you onto a Robin Trower forum before 2002???