OFF: Rush (was Re: OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The Legendary Pink Dots)

Steve swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 14 15:17:01 EDT 2009

Jesus--  Rush, Triumph, Robin Trower...  I feel like I'm 14 again, listening to Q107 Toronto.  Now I just need you guys to start talking about Foghat, Max Webster and Gary Moore, while I start growing start pimples.
Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
Date: Thursday, May 14, 2009 2:26 pm
Subject: Re: OFF: Rush (was Re: OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The  Legendary Pink Dots)
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

On 5/14/09, Theodore O Jackson <tjackson at syr.edu> wrote:

> that concert just blew me away, but lucklily not out of my seat like
 Triumph
 did
 I recorded it and I hope it is now destroyed as my squeaky little 13 year
 old voice was on it (all over it)
 Then there'd be TWO squeaky little 13-year-old voices on it!

tj

hahaha that's great!!!
I was thinking just last night, that if I get lucky enough to actually be buried somewhere, I think I'd want this simple thing on the marker:  "it came from space"
also, didn't I follow you onto a Robin Trower forum before 2002???