OFF: Rush (was Re: OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The Legendary Pink Dots)

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 15 07:19:42 EDT 2009

Yeah Rush helped introduce them - Rush cut a single with Kim Mitchell
of Max Webster called "Battle Scar", that actually is pretty good
(heavy in a much more doom metalish way than the usual Rush) and got a
fair amount of airplay.  Kim Mitchell solo had tons of radio hits, at
least up north and along the border.

Steve