OFF: Rush (was Re: OFF: A Legendary Pinktroduction to The Legendary Pink Dots)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 15 22:57:49 EDT 2009

On 5/15/09, Theodore O Jackson <tjackson at syr.edu> wrote:

> Funny you should mention this.  Me and a Bud
> met RT after a gig once.  One of the coolest people
> I've ever met.  Total gentleman and a class act.
> No superstar trip from him at all...

tj

I've given up on the stars.....I can't handle it........
Sounds like you got lucky as Robin is apprently timid and likes to be seated
in the limo
When my friend opened up for him back in the day he said Robin was a nervous
wreck before going on, but a very nice one of course
Seven Moons, yes yes, I had noticed that
it will work nicely for me and a friend
BTW- The cd "Someday Blues" has him doing the vocals (I'm out of date,
admittedly) but am I the only one that went
WOAH!!!  wtf isn't Robin just doing the vocals???