BRAIN: Will we be smashing with bolts of ungodly vision?

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 19 00:26:11 EDT 2009

For those of you who couldn't be there last November:

Nosferatu live @ Le Royale NYC November 15 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdf05kfauFg

You can hear that the whole crowd was singing along with it... being
there for it was freaking awesome.  The crowd noise at the end of it
is no exaggeration either, everybody went nuts.

Steve