BRAIN: Will we be smashing with bolts of ungodly vision?

Alex S. Garcia asg at MECREANT.ORG
Tue May 19 17:36:42 EDT 2009

> Nosferatu live @ Le Royale NYC November 15 2008
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdf05kfauFg

That looked (and sounded) pretty damn cool :-)

BTW, while I was on youtube I browsed through some other BOC live covers
and came across this X-Brothers performance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPZPDiJcLZE&feature=channel

Now, is it just me or is there something wrong in this video? From about
the 2:55 mark to 3:20 I can't figure out how the heck they can keep
playing while they all have their hands up in the air? LOL. Am I missing
something? Maybe there are some other musicians on the stage with them but
we just can't see them?

There are a few other similarly weird moments later in the video, but that
one part is the bit that struck me the most... any thoughts?

Maybe it's just out of sync :-o

Alex.