Hawkwind songwriter Judge Trev underpants for sale

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Thu May 21 03:13:22 EDT 2009

maybe I should buy me a bunch so I can save them for another 10 years and
the value will go up on ebay, and then I can sell them off and get lots of
money.  Trev, maybe you'd even buy them back, at that point.  Off to dream
about how I'm going to spend all that money.

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of trev
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 2:03 PM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Hawkwind songwriter Judge Trev underpants for sale

Genuine Judge Trev unwashed smelly underpants for sale
$500 dollars each
Respond to this mail with your orders

Hurry...stocks are limited.

Judge Trev

REAL FESTIVAL MUSIC - RFM   http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
Festival CD's, Festival Photo Reviews, Festival Listings, Video Downloads,
News, Healers