HW sword of the east

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 22 16:02:17 EDT 2009

On 5/22/09, Jonathan Jarrett <jjarrett at chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:
(in regards to my false staements on Hendrix)

>        Our faiths may clash on that last point Mr C. But no-one can deny
> you're a true follower! Yours,

No. We agreee, I think. I CERTAINLY did not mean that SOTE trumps Hendrix.
Also, thanks to all and every who didn't argue this song, because I
certainly do NO PICKING APART of Hawkwind at this point. That song DOES
CONVEY IMHO a desert feel wonderfully. That said, I'd like to add: After I
made reference to Jimi having been here, I think his spirt actualy did show
up after I made that comment. He further semeed to synchronistically be
telling me that he feels like he got run over by  Captain Coconut and his
dog named rove (whatever that means).......anyway the beauty here is that
while he might have wrecked his ship and had (only) a 4 year burn his guitar
god status can remain unblemished. I am simply saying that Dave landed and
spacecraft FULL of freaks that we can still climb aboard. So maybe Hendrix
is trumped overall, he is not down (also realising how silly this is, sorry)
ObCD: Eric Gales Band (debut)