Aural Innovations Radio: New Kozmik Ken Experience

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun May 24 07:42:14 EDT 2009

http://Aural-Innovations.com

MAY 24, 2009: NEW RADIO SHOW: THE KOZMIK KEN EXPERIENCE (MAY 2009)

I've uploaded a new show from The Kozmik Ken Experience (May 2009)). See the
playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in both
streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page
at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

The Kozmik Ken Experience (May 2009)

Paradise 9 - "Theme" (from Showtime)
Black Riders - "Outburst" (from Messengers)
Flutatious - "Venus" (from Flutatious)
Seven That Spells - "I" (from The Men From Dystopia)
Xoo - "SETI" (from Poison In The Name Of Beauty)
OHead - "Out Of The Woods" (from Gaia's Garden)
Oceana Company - "Silent" (from For The Boatmen)
Oresund Space Collective - "My Heel Has A Beard" (from Good Planets Are Hard
To Find)
Psychedelic Shag - "Processor Overdrive" (from The Sunlight Underground)
Polytoxicomane Philharmonie - "The Mirrorman" (from Drosophia Road)
Aurora - "Set Life Free" (from Live)

http://Aural-Innovations.com