HW kollectorpost-Mind Journey LP sighting

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 28 15:15:46 EDT 2009

On 5/28/09, Visionary Head <visionaryhead at doramail.com> wrote:

> According to Brian Tawn, Mind Journey was an acetate he had cut for
> himself of Glasgow 1975, which began with Mind Journey
> Or am I wrong?

Hi Vince!!  I was just about to ask your name since we've both been on here
a while now
I was afraid my usual humor might be misunderstood.....you and I and whoever
else have already "solved" the mind journey and the dave brock "sweet mary"
45. I put the mind journey header here to draw attention since it is a 75
show, and appears to be an (new) item that could be obtained. Stupid title
IMO, and very annoying that this is likely a brand new item that is being
auctioned like it is a vintage one.....