Krankschaft - The Flame Red Superstar

gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK gingoblin at EASYNET.CO.UK
Tue Nov 3 08:11:19 EST 2009

This is a really great album!  Highly recommended! Excellent versions of
some of Bob's greatest songs, with great packaging too! Everyone here
should support such a great project.

I only ever recommend genuinely good stuff!! Really... check it out for
yourself!