Krankschaft - The Flame Red Superstar

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 3 09:28:24 EST 2009

You will be surprised at how good these versions of Bob Calvert's songs are,
better than the originals in many ways. It's a shame Bob isn't alive to be
able to work with Krankshaft. I have listened to almost everything Bob
Calvert has recorded and can recommend this this anyone who enjoys his
work. Hopefully, these versions may get him some new fans too!

I don't often recommend stuff either....:)

Jonathan