(OFF) Mary Sullivan-Bruce computer crash + request

Mary Sullivan maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Wed Nov 4 10:08:01 EST 2009

I'm back, for now.  A blind friend who really knows his stuff with computers
got me straight, for now.  I'm sure there will be more problems, the last 1
was a conflict between Verizon and Outlook.  Thanks for putting up with me
and my computer problems, and a special thanks to Mike, for telling the
forum about my computer problems.

Love, to all,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET] On
Behalf Of mike coleman
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 10:14 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: (OFF) Mary Sullivan-Bruce computer crash + request

I've just been asked to mention that Mary is once again knocked off-line and
she's wanted this known and more importantly she needs the following
non-specific message sent to the Hawkwind Yahoo forum: "Hello,  my computer
is down again, I got the files, Thank You" and since I do not "Yahoo", and I
am unsure if I have any friends left on the net, I am making this
non-specific request if anyone would be kind enough to transfer this message
onto that forum thank you mike