ICU, Imperial Pompadours, Barney Bubbles, secret website

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 10 20:21:34 EST 2009

1) Wouldn't promotion of the forthcoming event be so much more effortless if
you simply showcase the Dr. Brown singer in some way as a special guest??
2) I have recently been in front of a Daevid Allen "University Of Errors"
video, and I think it insane not to grab the nearest "theramin slut" and run
run run with it
3) It's almost 2010, grow up and do the tune "I almost grew my hair today"
4) Paypal me