Today is the most important day there is was and ever shall be

Alex S. Garcia asg at MVDBASE.COM
Tue Nov 24 03:53:59 EST 2009

I saw that movie back when it was released... in 1992!

Seems to me Arioch got his timing messed up and sent you to the wrong year ;-)

Alex.

On Tuesday 24 November 2009, Owen O'Neill wrote:
> Today I reveal who I truly am-- that is, I am the emissary from
> another dimension, sent to tell you that the cosmic balance has tilted
> in favor of Arioch, god of chaos...And far have the time streams gone.
> Too far. But after all, what exactly is time anyway, but a question
> familiar to all of us. I shall tell you. Time is an agony of NOW! And
> Today my friends it is FreeJack Day. You must watch FreeJack now, with
> Emilio Estevez and that guy from the Rolling Stones, Chuck Yaeger. You
> will see. The 2012 Incan calendar apocalypse scare is only a
> deception, the design of Arioch. Please now, all is not lost. FREEJACK
> DAY                 freejack... november 23 2009
>

> TELL THE WORLD
> PASS THIS ALONG
>
> -Owen
> --

Progressive rock : prog.xrs.net / rip.xrs.net