Hawkwind Roadburn DVD

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Tue Nov 24 05:05:08 EST 2009

Hej Folks,

Any sign that the Roadburn DVD will be out for the winter tour dates?? This was mentioned at the 40th Anniversary shows that it would be? I am very curious as this was a really cool show and filmed with like 7-9 cameras and the projections were totally amazing on the huge screen.... Hope they don't fuck this one up. There is still not a really excellent Hawkwind DVD, which is pretty strange... All seem to have problems with the audio, the picture, the menus, the performance,etc.... pity...

scott

If you want to fly out into space for 3½ hrs listen or download my bands latest space rock concert!

http://www.archive.org/details/OSC2009-11-21.FLAC