Today is the most important day there is was and ever shall be

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Nov 26 20:25:56 EST 2009

Crazy! No I hadn't heard the story although I've not been on the internet
very much at all since I moved into a rat-infested apartment near Savin
Hill. was living in the back of a rental van for a week also. Fun.

--