Levitation CD

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Thu Oct 1 04:13:37 EDT 2009

All seems to have gone quiet on discussions around this.

I still have not received my copy - are others still waiting?

I also did not receive a mail stating it had been sent like some seemed to
have done. Are others in the same position before I chase this up?

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree

Listen to Samples of Charlie's album here
http://www.musicline.de/player_flash/?pid=0604388334629&tid=0604388334629-0-0&type=product&musicloadurl=&site_variant=de
Then join the new Charlie Yahoo discussion group available to join here