Levitation CD

stevepxr5 at AOL.COM stevepxr5 at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 1 04:39:34 EDT 2009

Hi Steve.

I contacted Vicky about this yesterday. ?Atomhenge club members will have their copies soon. ?Some were posted yesterday, the rest will go out today.

Vicky's delivery was late - she only received them on Tuesday. ?Cherry Red got theirs on Friday, which is why those that ordered from the website got theirs before club members.

I'll be waiting to catch it before it hits the floor?

Cheers,

Steve.