Huw...

stevepxr5 at AOL.COM stevepxr5 at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 2 18:24:34 EDT 2009

Bad news I'm afraid.

This is copied from Hawkwinds blog...

Sadly we need to tell you all that Huw is very ill at the moment due to his kidneys failing. This is as a result of a recent bout of food poisoning, the doctors are working to find out more and in the meantime he has been put on dialysis at The Dorset County Hospital.
?
?Please send all your thoughts, prayers and good vibes to Huw and Marion to get them through this.
?
?If you would like to send a card, please send it to :-
?
?Huw Lloyd Langton
?Prince of Wales Ward
?Dorset County Hospital
?Williams Avenue
?Dorchester
?Dorset DT1 2JY
?
?We will update you of any news as soon as we hear it.