OFF: I beg to differ...

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 3 12:52:49 EDT 2009

Yeah I pronounce the first A as in Ankh ("Ahhh") and the last one
short ("Uh").  I'd defer to Carl though, as he's the one who
introduced me to it.  I think he even gave an explanation of where he
got it from, but I've long since lost that info.  :)

Btw, intro'ed the word Blanga to the Yahoo Hawkwind group, and Paul
Eaton-Jones (the one person who seems likely to beat even me and Carl
in the informal "making up metaphors for Hawkwind's awesome heaviness"
competition) seems to have adopted it...  ;-)

Eaton-Jones on how heavy Angels of Death was: "A herd of buffalo
stampeding down an oak staircase."  I felt outdone on that one!  ;-)

Steve